bitter sanity

Wake up and smell the grjklbrxwg, earth beings.

Sunday, February 16, 2003

[posted by jaed at 11:23 AM]
The end of one's (TP) rope:
Disagreement, Inc. offers a brief morality tale:
GGC: The neighborhood boys. Every Thursday night they get drunk and wrap all the houses on the street. They leave beer cans everywhere. That's it, I've warned them repeatedly. I'm going to file a complaint.
IDL: Why would you do that?!
GGC: Because I'm tired of it! I don't know how many times I have to warn them...
IDL: Exactly!
GGC: Huh?
IDL: You said that they always do this. Why call the police now? Perhaps you should try to reason with them...
GGC: Reason with them? They said after the last three times I've warned them that they wouldn't do it again.
IDL: Yes, and you still haven't called the police. This is quite suspicious.
GGC: That's because I didn't want to call the police. Unfortunately, I don't have much of a choice.
IDL: But why these boys? Why now?
GGC: Cause these boys are wrapping my damn house!
IDL: And I can understand your agitation with that, but it's not like these are the only boys wrapping houses anywhere. Why don't you call the police on the people that are housewrapping across town?


Powered by Blogger

 

Contact:
bittersanity@jaedworks.com

Archives:
current

Past archives